BLUE Wilderness® Wolf Creek Stew
Hearty Beef Stew
For Adult Dogs
Inspired by Western-style campfire cooking, BLUE Wilderness Wolf Creek Stew is a hearty canned dinner that captures the spirit of the open prairies where wolves roamed freely.
A hearty, grain-free recipe with generous chunks of beef, Wilderness Wolf Creek Stew is made with the meat your dog craves and is steeped in a savory gravy for an irresistible flavor.
- Real beef is the first ingredient, not water like you'd find in some big name brands
- 100% grain-free
- Contains only the finest natural ingredients
- NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, no corn, wheat or soy and nothing artificial
- NO artificial preservatives, colors, flavors or corn, wheat or soy.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals.
|Crude Protein||8.5% min|
|Crude Fat||3.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||1.5% max|
BLUE Wilderness Wolf Creek Hearty Beef Stew for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Feed 1-1½ cans per 10 pounds of body weight per day.
Refrigerate unused portion.
Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Note: Individual dog's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
Calorie Content (ME Calculated, as fed):
930 Kcals/kg, 329 Kcals/can