BLUE Basics® Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Recipe For Adult Dogs
Grain-Free BLUE Basics is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities that some dogs experience while maximizing the nutritional value they receive. BLUE Basics contains:
- Turkey - A high-quality protein not typically used in dog food.
- Potatoes - An easily digestible carbohydrate source.
- NO corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs - Ingredients known to cause allergies in some dogs.
- A Precise Blend of Veggies, Fruit and Micronutrients - These ingredients were selected for their nutritional value and their capacity to help in the digestive process.
- An Optimal Blend of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids - Helps maintain the immune system and support skin and coat health.
Plus, it’s free from the grains that contain glutens some pet parents choose to avoid. And, like all BLUE pet foods, BLUE Basics contains no chicken (or poultry) by-product meals and no artificial ingredients of any kind.Available in 12.5-oz. cans.
|Crude Protein||7.0% min|
|Crude Fat||6.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||1.5% max|
|Vitamin E||50 IU/kg min|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids*||1.0% min|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids*||0.25% min|
|Vitamin C*||20 mg/kg min|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
BLUE Basics Turkey & Potato Recipe Food for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Feed ¾ to 1 can for every 10 lbs. of body weight per day.
Refrigerate unused portion.
Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Note: Individual dog's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
Calorie Content (ME Calculated, as fed):
1,370 Kcals/kg, 484 Kcals/can