BLUE Freedom® Flaked Grain-Free Chicken Recipe For Adult Cats
Some cats just don’t do well with grain-based foods. That’s why we created BLUE Freedom canned food for indoor cats. BLUE Freedom contains no grains, so it has no glutens that may trigger allergic reactions in some cats.
BLUE Freedom canned food for indoor cats is made with the finest natural ingredients chosen with great care by our animal nutritionists to meet the special needs of cats who live indoors.
- A protein-rich recipe with tender flakes of real chicken plus cranberries to help keep the urinary tract functioning properly.
- The right blend of beneficial natural dietary fibers helps push hairballs through the digestion process and minimize litter box odor.
- Carefully balanced calories in our proteins and fat help maintain an ideal, healthy body weight.
And like all BLUE foods, BLUE Freedom contains no chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, no corn, wheat or soy and nothing artificial.Available in 5.5-oz. cans.
TRUE BLUE PROMISE
ALWAYS Starts with Protein-Rich CHICKEN
- NO Chicken (or Poultry) By-Product Meals
- NO Corn, Wheat or Soy
- NO Artificial Flavours or Preservatives
|Crude Protein||8.0% min|
|Crude Fat||4.5% min|
|Crude Fiber||1.5% max|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids*||0.75% min|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids*||0.10% min.|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
BLUE Freedom Indoor Cat Flaked Chicken Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
5.5-oz. Can: Feed 1 can per 6 to 8 lbs. of body weight per day.
Refrigerate unused portion.
Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Note: Individual cat's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
1,079 Kcals/kg, 168 Kcals/can