BLUE Basics® Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Recipe For Large Breed Adult Dogs
Grain-free BLUE Basics Large Breed is a natural and holistic, limited-ingredient canned food to minimize food sensitivities that some dogs may have, while maximizing the nutritional value they will receive. Plus, it includes ingredients that have been chosen specifically to help meet the needs of large breed dogs.
- Turkey - A high-quality protein not typically used in dog food.
- Potatoes - An easily digestible carbohydrate source.
- NO corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs
- A Precise Blend of Veggies, Fruit and Micronutrients - These ingredients were selected for their nutritional value and their capacity to help in the digestive process.
- An Optimal Blend of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids - Helps maintain the immune system and support skin and coat health.
Plus, it’s free from the grains that contain glutens some pet parents choose to avoid. And, like all BLUE pet foods, BLUE Basics contains no chicken (or poultry) by-product meals and no artificial ingredients of any kind.Available in 12.5-oz. cans.
Glucosamine and Chondroitin help support healthy joint function and overall mobility.
Lean Muscle Development
High-quality protein from Deboned Turkey, plus L-Carnitine to help promote lean muscle.
Strong Bones and Teeth.
The optimal blend of Calcium and essential vitamins helps keep bones strong.
TRUE BLUE PROMISE
ALWAYS Starts with Protein-Rich TURKEY
- NO Chicken (or Poultry) By-Product Meals
- NO Corn, Wheat or Soy
- NO Artificial flavours or Preservatives
|Crude Protein||7.0% min|
|Crude Fat||6.0% min|
|Crude Fibre||1.5% max|
|Vitamin E||50 IU/kg min|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids*||1.0% min|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids*||0.25% min|
|Vitamin C*||20 mg/kg min|
|L-Carnitine*||25 mg/kg min|
|Glucosamine*||100 mg/kg min|
|Chondroitin Sulfate*||100 mg/kg min|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
BLUE Basics Turkey & Potato Recipe Food for Large Breed Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Feed ¾ to 1 can for every 10 lbs. of body weight per day.
Refrigerate unused portion.
Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Note: Individual dog's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
1,370 Kcals/kg, 484 Kcals/can