BLUE Basics® Grain-Free Indoor Duck & Potato Entrée For Adult Cats
BLUE Basics Grain-Free Duck & Potato Entrée is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize the food sensitivities that some cats may have, while maximizing the nutritional value they will receive. BLUE Basics contains:
- Duck — A delicious, high-quality protein not typically used in cat food.
- Potatoes and Peas — Easily digestible carbohydrate sources.
- A Precise Blend of Veggies, Fruit and Micronutrients — These ingredients were selected for their nutritional value, and their capacity to help in the digestive process.
- An Optimal Blend of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids — They help to support skin and coat health for cats with food sensitivities.
TRUE BLUE PROMISE
ALWAYS Starts with Protein-Rich DUCK
- NO Chicken (or Poultry) By-Product Meals
- NO Corn, Wheat or Soy
- NO Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
|Crude Protein||7.5% min|
|Crude Fat||6.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||1.5% max|
|Vitamin E||50 IU/kg min|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)*||20 mg/kg min|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids*||0.75% min|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids*||0.15% min|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
BLUE Basics Duck & Potato Entrée Food for Cats is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Feed approximately 2 cans per 6 to 8 lbs. of body weight per day.
Refrigerate unused portion.
Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Note: Individual cat's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
1,167 Kcals/kg, 99 Kcals/can.