BLUE Freedom® Grain-Free Chicken Recipe For Small Breed Adult Dogs
Some dogs just don’t do well with grain-based foods. That’s why we created BLUE Freedom canned food for small breed dogs. BLUE Freedom contains none of the grains that some pet parents choose to avoid.
BLUE Freedom canned food for small breed dogs is made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals - ingredients chosen with great care by our animal nutritionists to meet the special needs of small breed dogs.
- High-quality protein and quality carbohydrates to meet higher energy requirements.
- The optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Crude Fat:ty Acids to help promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Glucosamine helps promote joint health.
- NO chicken by-product meals, NO corn, wheat or soy and NO artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
TRUE BLUE PROMISE
ALWAYS Starts with Protein-Rich CHICKEN
- NO Chicken (or Poultry) By-Product Meals
- NO Corn, Wheat or Soy
- NO Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
|Crude Protein||8.0% min|
|Crude Fat||6.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||1.5% max|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids*||0.11% min|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids*||0.75% min|
|Glucosamine*||380 mg/kg min|
|L-Carnitine*||220 mg/kg min|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
BLUE Freedom Chicken Dinner For Small Breed Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Feed 1½ to 2 cans per 6 to 8 lbs. of body weight per day.
Refrigerate unused portion.
Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Note: Individual dog's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
1,215 Kcals/kg, 189 Kcals/can