BLUE News is the place where pet parents can find out about all of the latest information about BLUE natural and holistic pet food and treats including new products, events and important information about pet health.
Be sure to check back often.
- Blue Buffalo Sponsors the Wounded Warrior Amputee Football Team Tribute to Heroes Football Game
- Blue Buffalo Named Official Dog Food for Fidelco Guide Foundation
- General Mills Completes Acquisition of Blue Buffalo Pet Products
- Product Safety Statement from Blue Buffalo
- Exciting News from Blue Buffalo
- Wounded Warrior Amputees vs. NFL Alumni Seventh Annual Pre-Super Bowl Charity Flag Football Game to Benefit Military Veterans
- Blue Buffalo Donates 33,000 Pounds of Southern California Rescue Groups
- Blue Buffalo to Support the National FFA Organization in Partnership with Tractor Supply Co.
- Blue Buffalo, PetSmart Charities and PetSmart Team up to Support and Raise Awareness for Service Dogs for Heroes
- Petco Foundation and Blue Buffalo Foundation Surpass $11 Million in Contributions for Pet Cancer Research and Treatment
- Blue Buffalo Voluntarily Recalls One Lot of BLUE Wilderness® Rocky Mountain RecipeTM Red Meat Dinner Wet Food for Adult Dogs
- Blue Buffalo and NEADS Team Up to Help Service Dogs That Assist Combat Veterans and Others in Need
- Blue Buffalo Withdraws Blue Divine Delights and Blue Wilderness Trail Trays 3.5 oz Dog Food Cups from PetSmart
- Blue Buffalo Donates Pet Food to Stray Rescue of St. Louis
- Morris Animal Foundation Receives $1 Million Grant for Bone Cancer Studies
- Blue Buffalo Voluntarily Recalls Limited Number of Homestyle Recipe Healthy Weight, Chicken Dinner with Garden Vegetables, 12.5 Ounce Canned Dog Food
- "Gotham the Cat" Marks One Millionth Pet Adoption During Home 4 The Holidays Campaign
- New Advisory Board Will Collaborate With Blue Buffalo to Advance Therapeutic Nutrition
- Blue Buffalo to Sponsor Wounded Warrior Amputee Football Team Tribute to Heroes Football Game
- Blue Buffalo Breaks Ground On New Manufacturing and R&D Facility in Richmond, Indiana