BLUE Freedom® Grain-Free Indoor Chicken Recipe For Mature Cats
Some cats just don’t do well with grain-based foods. That’s why we created BLUE Freedom canned food for indoor cats. BLUE Freedom contains no grains so it has no glutens, which have been known to trigger allergic reactions in some cats.
BLUE Freedom Grain-Free Chicken Recipe for indoor mature cats is made with the finest natural ingredients chosen with great care by our animal nutritionists to meet the special needs of mature cats who live indoors.
- A protein-rich recipe that features real chicken and includes cranberries to help keep the urinary tract functioning properly.
- The right blend of beneficial natural dietary fibers helps push hairballs through the digestion process and minimize litter box odor.
- Carefully balanced calories in our proteins and fat help maintain an ideal, healthy body weight.
And like all BLUE foods, BLUE Freedom contains no chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, no corn, wheat or soy and nothing artificial.Available in 5.5-oz. cans.
TRUE BLUE PROMISE
ALWAYS Starts with Protein-Rich CHICKEN
- NO Chicken (or Poultry) By-Product Meals
- NO Corn, Wheat or Soy
- NO Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
|Crude Protein||7.0% min|
|Crude Fat||4.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||2.5% max|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids*||0.75% min|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids*||0.10% min|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
BLUE Freedom Indoor Chicken for Mature Cats is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
3oz. can: Feed approximately 2 cans per 6 to 8 lbs. of body weight per day.
5.5oz. can: Feed approximately 1 can per 6 to 8 lbs. of body weight per day.
Refrigerate unused portion.
Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Note: Individual cat's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
1,093 Kcals/kg, 170 Kcals/can.